Alright, I'm happy to say I made some progress this week!
- Attached the lower back to the central torso. I had to leave the outermost edges unattached for now. The chest core was a bit too difficult to get in and out of. I am going to install small clasps for the tips to lock the edges in place.
- Attached the upper back weapon mounts. Nothing fancy here, just used a sheet of black 3mm foam as a buffer to attach the part. The holes for the lights need to be drilled in.
- Created the upper legs. I thought these would take longer honestly. I have some painters tape holding the shape until the strapping and buckles arrive later this week.
Not much left to build now.
- Still need to finish heat forming the visor.
- Need to remake the elbow plates. I'm not happy with the current ones.
- I have to create the padding for the gloves.
- And I need to make the boots of course.
Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions!